Terms of Conditions Conditions
Thank you for considering LetUsClaim Family as a platform for receiving charitable donations. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using our website at https://letusclaimfamily.org/:
1) Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: By using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as any other rules, guidelines, or policies posted on the site.
2) Eligibility: You must be 18 years of age or older to use our website. By using our website, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
3) Donations: Donations made through our website are processed through a third-party payment processor. All donations are final and non-refundable.
4) Use of Donations: Donations received through our website will be used for charitable purposes as outlined on our website. By donating, you acknowledge that you have no control over the use of the funds and that LetUsClaim Family is not responsible for any misuse of funds by third parties.
5) Tax Deductibility: LetUsClaim Family is a registered charitable organization, and donations may be tax-deductible in accordance with applicable laws. Please consult your tax advisor for specific advice regarding the tax deductibility of your donation.
7) Intellectual Property: The content and materials on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of LetUsClaim Family or its licensors and are protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, or display any of the content on our website without our prior written consent.
8) Disclaimer of Warranties: Our website and its content are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
9) Limitation of Liability: In no event shall LetUsClaim Family be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or the content on our website.
10) Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless LetUsClaim Family and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or related to your use of our website or your violation of these terms and conditions.
11) Modifications to Terms and Conditions: LetUsClaim Family reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Your continued use of our website after any such modifications constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
12) Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
13) Dispute Resolution: Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or your use of our website shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
14) Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and LetUsClaim Family regarding your use of our website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and LetUsClaim Family.